October Favorites!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Friday, October 31, 2014

image

Boy oh boy, October has gone by so quickly, time definitely flies.Autumn has rather been a gem season because I can see my acne scars ebbing away and my mood is gradually becoming more jolly.And you know what I mean by jolly, It means I'm making an effort with applying  makeup and this month has been an exception.So here is a list of my October Favorites.

Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 1 Eyeshadow Palette

I can't tell you how much I've fallen in love with this palette.It is the perfect combination of bronze and gold eyeshadows that compliment each other beautifully and keep fulfilling my neutral eyeshadow cravings.My most used are the two gold ones and I use the black eyeshadow to smoke things up a bit.Keep your eyes glued for a review of this palette.

Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner

I don't apply eyeliner much but this one gives such a pretty look.Even when it dries, it doesn't lose its shine and I smudge it to vamp things up a bit and the result is beyond good.You can read the review of this eyeliner on my blog  here 

Garnier BB Cream Light

I'm liking the dewy complexion this BB gives because Autumn is all for the glowy complexion.I've started liking this product much more than I used to before.You can read the review of this product on my blog  here 

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss 15 True Love

I absolutely adore the look of a dark berry lip but doesn't have the confidence to knock it off because it adds ages to my face, believe me.So I have opted for a light berry lip and Essence Lipgloss gives the perfect berry tinge I need.A great value for such an affordable price.Keep your eyes peeled for a review on this.

What are your favorites for this month?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com