September Favorites

Friday, October 03, 2014

Me and a favorites post.Nah!You must be joking.Mostly I don't wear makeup except a lip product.However September felt a bit special for me.So I decided to take out all of my most used products of the month,snap a picture and get set go post my September Favorites.It's not much but enough for me.Take a look!

Dear Body Naked Love Fragrance Mist:
I have been praising this mist a lot.It smells wonderful,haven't experienced any problems with the spray nozzle,the bottle looks pretty and I'm happy.

Kathrina Ultra Luxury Eye And Lipliner "shade 25 white"
I bought it from a local store for 50 PKR only and I'm impressed with the results.Its creamy,long lasting,smudge proof and above all isn't crumbly which I've always experienced with cheap pencils.

Acme Lipstick:
Now I don't know anything about this brand,whether it's still available or not,I don't know.The shade of the lipstick has vanished and I'm totally clueless from where I bought it and for how much.However I use this lipstick a lot as you can tell from the picture.It's a nude-y brown shade which isn't too brown or dull looking when applied.It's perfect for me and lasts through meals and drinks nicely.

Color Studio Professional Nail Polish "Dynamite"
Whenever a special or a simple occasion came by,I always popped out this nail color and adorned my nails and toes with it.It's not pure red but a maroonish red shade,great for Autumn and it doesn't chip like some of the other nail polishes I've tried.

So these were my September Favorites and what were yours?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That nail varnish shade looks lovely - red is my favourite colour for nail paint in the winter months. I've been wearing a Barry M Hi-Shine Jelly Nail Paint a lot lately, I think it's called Pink Punch - a nice, bright, fuchsia pink colour :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com