The One Lovely Blog Award Again!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Thursday, October 23, 2014

Now I was nominated by Taylor Sheldon from  anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.com  before than Lauren O'Rourke from  littlelo16.blogspot.com  nominated me.And I suddenly remembered my nomination from Taylor and decided to do this award again.Huge thanks to Taylor Sheldon for nominating me and apologies for not doing this post on time.I was busy Taylor,I hope you understand.
Now on to the business.

The Rules
* Add the Award logo as above.
* Add these set of rules.
* Write 7 facts about yourself.
* Thank the person who nominated you and leave their blog link.
* Nominate 15 other blogs and leave their blog links.
* Inform the nominees that they've been selected.
* Inform the person who nominated you once you do this post.
* Follow the person who nominated you on GFC and Bloglovin.

7 Facts About Myself

1) My favorite subject is English.

2) I'm a book worm.

3) The first story book I read was Leap Of Faith by Danielle Steele.

4) I love foundations,I don't need them as I have a good skin but the look of those beige glass bottles turn me on.

5) My favorite cartoon character is Tweety.

6) I bite my nails whenever I'm in a deep thought.

7)I hate people who talk about someone in hushed voices with that same person looking at them.

My Nominees Are

Elena Biscardi
 elder-berry.blogspot.com 
Gyudy  gyudynotesofbeauty.blogspot.com 
Maddy  unstitchedd.blogspot.com 
Joksie  wearemonochrome.blogspot.co.uk 
Darleen Marie  darleenmarie.blogspot.co.uk 

These were my nominees.Thanks again Taylor for nominating me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey, I just done it. Check it out on my blog. http://blackandwhite-rose.blogspot.com/ And once again, thank you for nominating me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com