The Makeup Addict Tag!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Thursday, October 09, 2014



Hello everyone.I found this tag from this pretty blog Overdose de Maquillage.I hope I enjoy answering the questions.

1)WHAT PRODUCT DO YOU KEEP BUYING MORE OF DESPITE HAVING PLENTY IN YOUR STASH?

I would say lip gloss as I love the way they give a glossy moisturised feel to my lips.

2)WHAT'S THE ONE PRODUCT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?

Hmmm,Lipstick because whenever I'm going somewhere I have to give some healthy color to my lips.Also lipstick works as a substitute for a quick blush on to me.

3)FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND?

Aha,Revlon,they always come up with great lip colors of wonderful textures.

4)HOW BIG IS YOUR MAKEUP COLLECTION?

Ok,please don't ask this question because I'm just in the beginning of making a collection but throughout my life I've tried various products of various brands.

5)AND HOW DO YOU LIKE TO STORE IT?

I like to store my makeup in wooden boxes.

6)HOW MANY ITEMS OF MAKEUP HAVE YOU GOT IN YOUR HANDBAG AT THE MOMENT?

I've got a lip balm,a white eye pencil,a face powder,a lip gloss and a lipstick so there are total five makeup items in my bag.

7)IF YOU COULD RAID ANOTHER BLOGGER'S STASH,WHO'S WOULD IT BE?

Now that's a tricky question,there are so many bloggers to name.However I would like to raid Allison Anderson's makeup stash.Now a days she's doing makeup purge edition posts and GOD HELP ME,she had 94 blushes and all those of high street and high end brands.I would love to see what else she's got in her makeup drawers.

8)HOW LONG DOES YOUR USUAL MAKEUP ROUTINE TAKE AND HOW MANY PRODUCTS DO YOU USE?

Usually I don't apply makeup except a lip product.But sometimes I do make an effort and use a bb cream,a face powder,bit of a blush,mascara and a sheer lipstick.It only takes me 10 minutes to get ready and this all comes upto 5 products.

8)HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT MAKEUP KNOWING YOU WOULDN'T USE IT?

No,never,don't you think It's a waste of time and money buying products that wouldn't come of any use.Whenever I want to buy something,I do a full on research regarding that product and if it suits my pocket and my face,I go and buy it.

I loved doing this tag.Feel free my readers to do this tag but don't forget to leave your blog link as I would love to read your answers too.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com