My Haul!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Friday, October 10, 2014



Hello Readers,
Yesterday I did a haul and luckily I also received my online shopping parcel.I'm so excited to show you my purchases.Have a look!







What I bought:-

* Natural Elements Raspberry And Cranberry Foam Bath 750 ml for PKR 225.

* Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo 400 ml for PKR 335.

* Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion 200 ml for PKR 295.

* Suave Sandalwood & Cinnamon Body Lotion 532 ml for PKR 365.

* Body Luxuries Dancing Waters Body Splash 236 ml for PKR 155.

* Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 15 True Love for PKR 395.

* Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 1 for PKR 950.

These were all of my purchases.I bought the makeup revolution iconic 1 palette from an online shopping website just4girls.pk and the other purchases were made from Al Fatah.I will post the reviews of my items once I test them properly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com