Essence Sun Club Eyeshadow Palette Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Monday, October 20, 2014





My eye makeup is always very minimal and sometimes I just avoid wearing it.However having palettes to play with sounds good to me and when I spotted this cute palette, I grabbed it and let's see how it performed in my books.

SHADE:-
01 South Beach

PRICE:-
I bought it for 590 PKR from Al Fatah.

CLAIMS:-
8 long lasting,trendy eyeshadow colors including applicator.

PACKAGING:-
The palette is laid in a clear plastic packaging and you can see the eyeshades from the outside.I like Essence packaging as one gets to see the product and also gives a neat and clean impression.The palette is secure,travel friendly due to its small size and pretty to look at.Also it comes with a small applicator that is foam from one side and brush from the other.

COLORS:-
The palette has total 8 shades in which 5 are shimmery neutral ones whereas the other 3 are shimmery blue ones.The neutral shades are very shimmery in the pan but the blues are pearly ones.There is no matte shade in this palette.

PIGMENTATION:-
These colors have poor pigmentation and do not have a good building power except the two blue ones.

SCENT:-
None

LONGEVITY:-
They lasted for 2 hours on me with foundation and powder,my lids tend to get oily but not too oily.However I'm very disappointed with the lasting power but haven't tried it with a eyeshadow primer yet.

MY THOUGHTS:-
The applicator does a good job of applying and blending the eyeshadows however I've noticed too much product fall out and some shades are not buttery to feel but are rather stiff and tacky to touch especially the blue ones.They aren't buildable and the shade golden is hardly visible when applied.The shades turn to subtle shimmer when blended and I like the fact that they give a natural finish.My most used shades are the two at the right side.I can chuck the palette into my bag and go.However I'm thoroughly disappointed about the lasting power and the poor pigmentation of the shades so frequent touch ups are a must.Overall I would say this has better quality than some local palettes out there and not to forget the cheap price.

RECOMMENDATION:-
To those who do not want to spend much on a eyeshadow palette.

WOULD I REPURCHASE:-
No, but I would like to buy the Essence Nightclub Eyeshadow Palette.

SWATCH SWIPED 3 TIMES:-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com