Noodles "Food # 1"

By Chaste & Beautiful - Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hello readers,
I hope you all are doing good.Well I've also decided to start a little food series in which I would keep you updated about my cooking endeavors with my mum and would also include recipes as well.For now I recently made Chicken Noodles with my dear mother and here is the recipe for you to try.

Ingredients:
Boneless chicken =1kg (bite size pieces)
Macaroni =2 packets
Egg Noodles =1 packet
Spring Onions =250 gms (cut into cubes)
Carrots =250 gms (cut into cubes)
Green Capsicum =250 gms (cut into cubes)
Black Pepper Powder (according to preference)
Chinese Salt (according to preference)
Soya Sauce (according to preference)
White Vinegar (according to preference)
Plain Salt (according to preference)
Cooking Oil (according to preference)
Tomato Ketchup (optional)

Method:
Boil macaroni and egg noodles in salted water till soft.Discard the remaining water and pour cold water on the pasta so that it doesn't stick together,strain and set aside.
In a large pan, pour some cooking oil when it's hot,add chicken,spring onions,carrots and capsicum.Now sprinkle chinese salt,black pepper,soya sauce and white vinegar.Fry over low heat till everything is tender.Now take a very large pan and put it over low flame.Put in the pasta and the chicken vegetable mixture.Mix it all well.Then cover it with a lid and let it remain on flame till the chicken noodles are hot.Now serve it plain or with tomato ketchup.

P.S. the noodles were scrumptious and I had mouthfuls of it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com