Essence Silky Touch Blush Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Monday, September 08, 2014

Hello readers!
Recently I have been loading my makeup stash with Essence products and not once have I repented.It's definitely a good company and if you want to collect makeup while sticking to your budget then have a nosey around the Essence makeup counter.So today I'll review the Essence Silky Touch Blush.

Shade:
30 secret it girl.A gorgeous coral shade.

Price:
I bought it for 530 Pkr from Al Fatah.

Packaging:
A simple but cute looking transparent container with 5g product in it.Secure and travel friendly packaging.

Claims:
Silky soft blush for a fresh looking complexion all day long.

My thoughts:
The reason I bought it was its pretty coral shade.I got a bit disappointed to find the color too light but the shade is buildable.Be sure to take a generous amount while applying the blush.The formula glides on easily,a little chalky perhaps but easy to work with.The blush leaves a lovely healthy color to the cheeks without being too orangey or overpowering.It has a subtle shimmer in it as well but is hardly noticeable when applied.The product does not fulfill its longevity claim and only stays for 1 to 2 hours which for sure is a very poor lasting power.The product is easily available and the price it comes for is so cheap.Overall I would say that it is a nice blush and the color is gorgeous for the fair toned ones however the dark skinned ones may not like it because the color is too light for them.

Recommendation:
To those who want a budget friendly blush and to fair toned people because the shade is perfect for them.

Would I buy it again:
Not now,first I want to try all powder blushes by Essence then maybe I'll come back to this one because the shade is just right for me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The shade is so lovely I might get it, even if it only lasts for 2 hours! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com