Essence Stay Natural Concealer Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Thursday, September 04, 2014

Hello readers!
Aren't we crazy putting up another layer of concealer after already applying a layer of foundation.No,we aren't because these are the perfect little things that should be in almost everyone's makeup collection to hide those pesky little spots and those annoying dark circles.This Essence Stay Natural Concealer had been lying in my makeup stash for quite sometime and today I got the time to review it.Let me tell you this is my first concealer and I'm impressed.

Price:
I bought it for 440 Pkr from Al Fatah.

Shade:
The shade I chose is 01 Soft Beige.I think it's a bit light for me but it goes perfectly with my foundation.

Packaging:
It is a fine beige pen of 1.5 ml with a pink cap.This concealer comes in a pen shape with a brush applicator and it twists from the bottom.It is travel friendly and there is no fear of any leakage.

Claims:
Naturally covers imperfections and reduces dark circles with vitamin A.

My take:
Let me first tell you that I much prefer sponge tip applicators than the brush ones.Also the twist at the bottom sometimes squeezes out more product than is needed.The concealer has a light creamy texture that is easily blendable and after blending the concealer it does not feel heavy under the eyes.It sinks in the skin perfectly without giving a cakey look instead it illuminates my almost undetectable under eye circles,giving a more wide awake look.It is a perfect concealer for ones with less dark circles and morning makeup routines.Now on to the pimples and redness.It hides redness as perfectly as light dark circles but in the pimple department it is a flop.It will hide your tiniest of pimples but to hide the big ones is not its game to play.Here the concealer totally fails,I so wish this concealer could hide the big pimples but no!All in all it is good for small pimples and light dark circles.

Recommendation:
This is a reasonable concealer for starters and for people blessed with flawless skin and minor imperfections.

Would I BUY IT AGAIN?
I like it but I want to try the much raved about concealers such as Maybelline Fit Me Concealer,so no.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com