Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello readers!
I know summers can really make us lazy and we tend to not care for ourselves but some products are there for us to speed up our pampering routines.Well today the product is one which is excellent for moisturizing our body without making us feel greasy.It is the Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion.I try to stay away from moisturizers in summer but still our body needs moisturizing in the summers even,so I use this lotion.

Price:
I bought it for 1495 Pkr from Al Fatah.

Packaging:
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works products packaging.It's perfect for luring people into buying.It is a transparent 236 ml bottle with a flip flop silver cap.There is no fear of leakage but the bottle is ofcourse not travel friendly due to its big size.

Claims:
You can read the claims from the picture below.

Scent:
They claim to have included so many fragrances but the one I detected was a nice floral scent.

My experience:
Let me tell you this is amazing.I applied this lotion on my hands and face before sleeping and the next morning when I woke up I still smelt of this lotion so its definitely long lasting.It makes my hands and face feel so smooth and soft without making me feel greasy.It has a light consistency which is perfect for moisturizing in summers and the lotion absorbs quickly as well.Bad thing is its quite pricey for a lotion and cannot be bought monthly so I only buy it when I have collected my pocket money.

Recommendation:
I would recommend this to everyone,believe me you won't be disappointed.

Would I buy it again:
Yes,ofcourse but in another range.

Hope you liked my review.What are your go to moisturizers in summer?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com