Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Sunday, September 14, 2014

Writing about a foundation gives me creeps because I find myself immature in this field.So to give me the strength to write a foundation review all credit goes to the wonderful beauty blogs out there who leave no stone unturned in reviewing or testing a foundation perfectly.Inspired by some beauty blogs I have finally bit the bullet and displayed infront of you the review of my favorite Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.

Price:
I bought it for 795 Pkr from Al Fatah.

Packaging:
It is a transparent glass bottle of 30 ml with a black pump and a black cap.Simple looking but secure packaging.Thank God it comes with a pump.

Claims:
None but contains SPF 18.Having SPF in products is always a plus.

Shade:
125 nude beige.

Scent:
A pleasant floral scent that won't bother you.However the scent vanishes after application.

Longevity:
7 to 8 hours,after that you can see the traces of foundation slipping away.A good lasting power.

My thoughts:
I find the price of the foundation very reasonable and the foundation clearly competes with some of the good foundations out there.The texture is neither too thick nor too watery,just the perfect in between consistency that is ideal for blending.A pea sized amount is enough to cover the face and you don't have to quicken you pace while blending,take your time because it blends like a dream.The shade 125 nude beige goes flawlessly with my skin tone and after the foundation has blended,nothing can be detected because it gives an amazing natural finish.The coverage is light to medium so I need the help of a concealer to hide some of my pimples otherwise small pimples are hardly visible after application.When I applied this foundation,my face looked matte but gradually after an hour or so,my complexion looked glowy and dewy,not oily but a healthy dewy color.This foundation does not cling to my skin's dry patches nor does it emphasize my dry/combination skin tone.It keeps my face moisturised and is so lightweight I hardly feel I'm wearing anything even while sweating it stays put and doesn't irritate my skin.I had used some foundations that made me look dark complexioned,horribly oily and dull at the end of the day but this keeps me looking fresh and beautiful in my own skin and a dab of powder on my T zone is all I need.Overall I would give 4/5 to this foundation.

Recommendation:
To those with dry skins and to ones who want a reasonably priced but a good foundation.

Would I repurchase:
Yes

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com