Things To Do Before Going To A Party!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Thursday, November 27, 2014

image

Whenever I know I've been invited to a party, function or a wedding. I make sure that everything I'm going to do that day to get ready should be pre planned. Why? Because it makes getting ready so much easier.

Outfit
First you should make sure that an upcoming occasion is a formal or a casual one. Take out, mismatch, and try your clothes and choose the ones which complements your natural skin color, rather than make you look washed out. My choices would be beige, white, yellow, pink and red. Black doesn't suit me so I haven't included it however it doesn't mean it won't look good on you.

Shoes
On casual events I rely on my extra comfy flats or pumps but if a special affair comes up, I wear stilettos or shoes with at least some heel to give a classy look. I like to match my shoes with my outfit or wear a color that is visible in my attire.

Accessories
Less is more for me because I don't fancy wearing jewelry except earrings. If I'm wearing red, beige or white, I stick to gold colored artificial jewelry whereas with black, pink, gray, yellow or purple, I wear silver jewelry.

Hair
On the day of getting ready, I use hair mask, leave in conditioner and oil serums to make my hair look sleek, frizz free and shiny. I fancy straight looks on casual occasions and wavey or curly looks on important affairs.

Makeup
My favorite part of the bunch. It's all about sporting a minimal eyes and bold lips or smokey eyes and nude lips. Practice various makeup looks before the occasion comes up so that your makeup applying is perfected and take the final plunge on the day to get ready and you'll be happy with the results. I like to wear red lips for special events and my eye makeup is always minimal whereas on casual functions I go for my face but better looks. Make sure all your items are at hand to stop unnecessary rushing.

Skincare
This step should not be ditched because it would be the sole reason behind your fresh and glowy complexion. So cleansing, toning, scrubbing, applying mask and moisturizing is very essential before you step out.

Rest
I would recommend you to have a beauty nap even for 10 to 20 minutes to keep you going before preparing for the party. This way the telltale signs of fatigue would be diminished.

In the end I always ask everyone in my family on how do I look? And make sure that I get my brothers approval even a simple uttered fine or a nod satisfies me because they know when I look great and when not! Keep everything in order and at hand.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com