Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss Review!

Monday, November 03, 2014

image

image

Hello Everyone,
When Autumn comes, berry lips and gold eyeshadows can be seen on ramps donned by pretty models.Believe me I love the dark pout but don't have the courage to wear one myself.So I opted for a lighter version with this Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss.

Shade
15 True Love.A pretty light berry color that gives a tinge of berry with mirror shine.

Price
I bought it for 395 PKR from Al Fatah.

Claims
Ultra shiny lipgloss, moisturizing and non-sticky.It contains carmine which maybe an issue for my vegan readers.

Packaging
Comes in a sleek plastic container of 5ml with a sponge tip applicator and a shiny silver cap.The packaging is simple yet pretty.

Longevity
It lasted for 2 hours on me without eating/drinking but with eating/drinking included, it hardly lasts an hour.Tell me which lipgloss lasts like a lipstick? None!

Scent
Yum, it has a candylike almost raspberry smell which I love.

My Thoughts
I am so fond of the applicator because it helps to distribute the product evenly.The lipgloss is really moisturizing and non-sticky, even if your hair gets stuck in the gloss, believe me it wouldn't irritate you which I find really irksome about lipglosses.Even when the lipgloss vanishes, it gives a nice glossy look to the lips keeping them moist and not bared of all the color.It easily fits into my bag and doesn't leak or loosen.It does transfer but in a light shiny sort of way.For such an affordable price, it is an amazing value.

Recommendation
Buy it, wouldn't make a hole in your pocket and would serve the purpose nicely.

Would I Repurchase
Yes, I'm thinking of making a collection of all Essence Lipglosses as they're highly praised in the beauty blogosphere.

Which Essence Lipglosses you like?

image

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com