Natural Elements Foam Bath Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Heck! I was in such a hurry while I was shopping that I smelled it, grabbed it and go.Silly me didn't realize that it was a foam bath, not a shower gel.However I have been using this Natural Elements Raspberry And Cranberry Foam Bath as a shower gel and surprisingly I like it.

Price
I bought it for 245 PKR from Al Fatah.

Claims
Relax and let your troubles melt away with this fabulous & fragrant foam bath.Combining the aroma of fruity Raspberry and sweet Cranberry to create the perfect relaxing experience.

Directions
Pour under warm running water.

Packaging
Comes in a simple clear plastic bottle of 750 ml with a black cap.I hate this type of packaging where you have to pour the product out.Pumps are much better, hygenic and doesn't lead to product wastage.

Scent
Oooh it's adorable.It smells exactly like raspberry and cranberry which I love.

Consistency
Not too watery and not too thick either.A good in between consistency.

My Thoughts
It comes with a cheap price and such a enormous quantity that it lasts months which is awesome.It lathers nicely, not really like a shower gel but that's fine by me.The smell is good enough to eat and makes my skin fragrant and soft.However it dries out my skin so moisturizing is a must and the scent doesn't last longer.I don't like the packaging which contributes to product wastage.Overall I would say this is a fine product for the price we pay.

Recommendation
If you are looking for a budget proof but huge quantity product, then buy it.

Would I Repurchase
No, because I'm always experimenting.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a yummy product! I'm always missing out on bath products because I don't have a bathtub, but I enjoy reading the reviews anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a yummy product.Thanks for reading my reviews. It is nice to know that there is someone who reads what I write:)

      Delete
  2. Your Blog ist so beautyful, really!

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com