Can't Resist The Temptation!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Sunday, December 07, 2014

image

I wonder how many girls are there who think like me. Probably many or perhaps I'm the only weird one here.

Whenever I browse around the beauty counters, I just can't control the temptation to swatch a product, ohh and ahh at the heaps of makeup immaculately lined infront of me and I snatch the product to home with me. There is always an excuse to pop something new into my shopping bag. But whenever I come home with that particular new thing, I can't help but ponder over it that I just wasted my money on what? Foundation! Chemical in a bottle we lust after to blend into our faces!

But you know what, just like any other makeup lover, I can't resist the temptation. Owning that new makeup item is a source of happiness for me, joy that comes from within, not that is made up.

My guilt is uncontrollable whenever I think of buying a new makeup item because that's a fact that I have enough makeup for everyday use and for an upcoming special occasion. Why buy more? is the question in my boggling mind. Because the truth is I love makeup, I can purchase food for myself or pretty clothes and shoes to add something new into my closet. But my heart always takes centre stage and that is to buy makeup, nothing but more makeup will make me happy inside and out. And happiness is the best health of all.

How many of you feel the same way?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com