December Favorites!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Sunday, December 28, 2014



Let me ask you just how the hell 2014 is coming to an end? For me 2014 was well an average year, not too jolly I have to say. Let's see how 2015 turns out to be but I seriously hope that it turns out to be a happy year for everyone. On to the favorites now.

Makeup Revolution Blush Shade Hot
Well I am really dissatisfied with the extremely less quantity but I have to keep in mind the price it comes for. But man! The color is the most gorgeous hot pink shade I've ever seen in my life and it suits me a lot. I've been using it extensively because I'm sure I'll repurchase it.

Makeup Revolution Liquid Concealer Shade Natural
It is the perfect pick me up when I'm sporting the "no base" look and it looks really natural when blended. I kind of don't appreciate the matt finish it provides after drying but still I've been using it a lot more than I ever thought off.

Essence Lipstick Shade Rockin Red
A really nice everyday red which can be applied as a stain or straight from the bullet. You can read the review on my blog

Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo
I've been using this shampoo for a very long time and I'm surprised I didn't mention it much on my blog. After using this shampoo, my dandruff is no where visible and my scalp is squeaky clean.

Sisters By Danielle Steele
Non beauty favorite wise I have been loving this book and it is such a nice homely story to read when you are lazing around in bed.

So my lovely readers these were my little favorites and I'll definitely be posting the review of each of these items.

What were your favorites this month?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com