Newly Purchased #2

By Chaste & Beautiful - Thursday, December 18, 2014

image

So recently I've purchased or rather I should say indulged myself in some online shopping. I owned only one makeup item from Makeup Revolution and I lusted after their other amazing products. I'm glad I took the plunge and ordered four products.

Makeup Revolution Liquid Concealer  Shade Natural PKR 300
This concealer comes in 3 shades Fair, Natural and Medium. I chose the shade natural because for some reason medium wasn't available and looked a bit darker in online swatches. Natural goes perfectly with my skin tone and I'm impressed by the quality of this concealer. Keep looking for a review

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked
Blush Shade Loved me the best PKR 550
I have to admit I'm really disappointed by the small size of the blush and it isn't really that pigmented. Otherwise its really good for a naturally flushed glowy finish. A review will be up soon.

Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick Shade Dusky PKR 225
What a bargain! A lipstick that is nicely pigmented, has kind of a balmy texture, gives a great color pay off and is incredible for everyday wear. However it may not suit dusky complexions. Keep your eyes peeled for a review.

Makeup Revolution Blush shade Hot PKR 225
Thoroughly disappointed with the almost non existent quantity. Its very pigmented and the color pay off is awesome. Keep your eyes glued for a review.

So these were my rather small purchases but I'm glad I bought them.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com