Newly Purchased #1

By Chaste & Beautiful - Wednesday, December 10, 2014

image

image

image

I'm thinking of starting a series in which I would show you purchases of things I buy randomly or monthly. Be it one product purchase or a haul. I would include it in my purchases series.

I purchased all of these things from Al Fatah which I'm going to mention below and would include the prices as well.

St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion PKR 495
I love, love, love St Ives lotions. They smell nice, sink in quickly and leave me moisturized and not at all greasy. Stay tuned for a review.

St Ives Apricot Scrub PKR 475
I've heard none other than praises about this scrub and its been on my wishlist for ages. I'm glad I finally bought it. Keep your eyes peeled for a review.

Harmony Soaps PKR 45
Finally I've managed to find soaps that are very reasonably priced, smell yummy as they come in fruity scents( strawberry and mango scent is my favorite) and don't leave me dry like a wrung towel. They lather beautifully and is a joy to use. Must have soaps and I'm surely going to  buy them for a long, long time.

Gift Box PKR 290
I definitely needed some storage item to store my slowly increasing makeup collection. And I think wooden gift boxes are a great way to store makeup. Its pretty to look at, doesn't budge while traveling and keeps the makeup items protected. These boxes are available at any local gift shop for very cheap prices.

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion PKR 295
I've been purchasing this cleanser for ages and really like the way it makes my skin clean, fresh and poreless. Keep looking for a review sooner.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpastes PKR 105 each
My most trusted toothpastes.

Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo PKR 335
A really good shampoo. I've been buying this for like forever because I haven't found anything better than this.

These were my purchases. Happy reading everyone :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com