November Favorites!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Friday, December 12, 2014

image

God! It's December already and November felt like it just zoomed away. However this month has definitely been my favorite because I had attended some awesome parties and conducted fun events as well. November has been extremely busy, tiresome but enjoyable. However let's move on to the favorites.

St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body
Lotion
I have been using St Ives Lotions for a long time but this is the first time I bought Oatmeal & Shea Butter and previously only used Intensive Healing. This smells gorgeous, great formula like Intensive Healing one and doesn't leave me greasy at all. Stay tuned for a review.

Color Studio Professional Blush 104 Havana
My favorites would be incomplete without including this gem. First I'm vastly impressed by the generous quantity. The color is amazing for this winter weather and just a little sweep of this blusher adds life (yeah life) to my cheeks. You can read the review of this blush here .

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion
The appreciable thing about this product is that it can be used as a cleanser or a toner. And MAN! It does a bloody good job of cleaning away the dirt and makeup on my face. Toning wise its awesome as my skin almost looks poreless and fresh after using it. I pour it on to a cotton pad and remove all the impurities. Love it. Keep looking for a review on this sooner.

Jordana Lipstick
Absolutely hate the clumsy packaging of this product but the color pay off is amazing. A berry shade that looks very scary in the bullet but when I apply it, its the most flattering shade I've ever seen. The finish has a lovely sheen and a hint of berry to it. Saddened and shame faced as I say this that the shade no has vanished of this beautiful lipstick so there won't be any review on it.

The Undomestic Goddess By Sophie Kinsella
I love this book as it's the perfect blend for a girl to read. I've been reading it again and again in November and it's obviously my favorite book.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com