St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Saturday, December 20, 2014

image

When winter comes, dryness follows suit. And to combat dryness, we have our trusted brands that provide great formulas and mine is the St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion.

Price
I bought it for 495 PKR from Al Fatah.

Claims
Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion. This formula, with oatmeal and 100% natural moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and rich Shea butter, nourishes and intensely hydrates the skin for immediate relief, while it works to restore your skin back to a healthy appearance. Apply daily to achieve the soft, smooth and healthy look and feel that your skin deserves.
* Formulated without Parabens or Phthalates.
* Does not contain Animal Ingredient.
* Contains 100% Natural Moisturizers(vegetable glycerin, Shea butter, soy bean oil)

Packaging
Comes in a large white bottle with lots of labels and details. The bottle contains an impressive 621ml product and comes with a clear pump. I prefer pumps more than flip flop caps. The bottle is sturdy and does not leak.

Consistency
It is a lovely thick consistency that sinks in quickly and leaves a pretty sheen behind.

Scent
A gorgeous sweet scent that is immensely pleasant and not at all bothering.

My Thoughts
I've been using St Ives Intensive Healing lotion for a long time and this is the first time I switched to Oatmeal & Shea Butter and it is the same great formulation. I'm impressed by the quality and quantity of the lotion which is used by all of my family members and lasts a good two months. The lotion smells great, sinks quickly and a little amount goes a long way. It doesn't make me look dark at the end of the day nor does it make me feel greasy. Me and my family is in love with this lotion especially with the fact that for such an affordable price, this lotion is a great buy and I haven't found anything bad about it. It does fulfill all its claims and makes my skin look young, healthy and plump.

Recommendation
To everyone

Would I Repurchase
Yes

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com