Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher "Candy Queen Of Hearts" Review & Swatch!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Wednesday, January 21, 2015







Wow, what a mouthful my title is. Let's just take a look to admire the beauty of this blush. Now don't get me wrong, it isn't just pretty but very impressive in quality as well and also famously known as dupes of the Too Faced Sweetheart blushes.

Shade
"Candy Queen Of Hearts". A three striped blusher that contains a light blue toned pink, a light peach shade and a little more intense coral shade.

Price
I bought it for 850 PKR from an online shopping website just4girls.pk

Claims
None. Only ingredients and other details are mentioned.

Packaging
This blush comes in a pink cardboard box which when we open contains a 10g heart shaped blush in a gold heart shaped packaging with a cardboard made lid on it. No doubt the packaging is lovely but I'm not a fan of cardboard type packaging. The blush is very lightweight to carry but I wouldn't recommend it for travelling as I think it isn't that sturdy.

Texture
The blush is oh so soft to touch, apply and swatch. I haven't noticed any fall out. However the pigmention is not up to the mark as I have to apply the blush several times to get most of the color.

Longevity
It stayed upto 3 to 4 hours on me approximately which is fine by me.

Scent
None

Finish
Even though this blush doesn't pack a punch in pigmentation but I'm loving the natural glowy finish it provides. It gives shimmer and a beautiful glow to the cheeks without being overpowering.

My Thoughts
I have three words for this blush I Love It. I know the pigmentation is poor but the natural finish it gives makes me look so young and pretty. This is a perfect everyday blush for pale and wheatish complexioned gals, however, the dark beauties should go for the other shade in this range "blushing heart". The longevity is average but as I don't wear blush too often, it is fine by me. The price is a bit higher than other Makeup Revolution products but its worth every penny. The reason I bought this "Candy queen of hearts" shade because it contained two peachy/coral shades which I adore. Also this blush comes with a very generous quantity and a sizable appearance which I always look forward to in blushers. Overall I would say this is a really good, affordable and amazing quality blush which girls should buy.

Recommendation
Yes to all pale girls out there. The dusky beauties should definitely check out the other shade "blushing heart".

Would I Repurchase
Yes and I will also buy the shade "blushing heart" which is more pigmented and will be more visible on me.

Swatch



I hope you liked my review. Do you own this blush? What are your thoughts?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com