Food #3 Potato & Chicken Croquettes!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Tuesday, January 20, 2015



Hello everyone,
I'm here again with another food recipe. My mother and I both made these Chicken and Potato Croquettes and thinking of them makes my mouth water. I followed a recipe from a magazine and I'm going to write the same recipe for you below.

Ingredients
1. 4tbsp butter
2. 1tsp garlic powder
3. Salt (to taste)
4. 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
5. 3 large potatoes
6. 2 cups chicken (boiled)
7. 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
8. 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
9. 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
10. 1 egg
11. 1/2 cup flour
12. 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
13. Oil (for frying)

Method
Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Then add salt, potatoes and cook until the potatoes become tender. Then drain them and transfer into a large bowl. Peel potatoes and add 4tbsp butter in it. Now mash them properly. Add garlic powder and all the other spices and mix well. Then add boiled chicken and finely chopped parsley with cheese. Mash all the ingredients together again with the potatoes. When the mixture becomes cold add one beaten egg in it. Now make small croquettes with the mixture and coat them with breadcrumbs. In a wok, deep fry them in pre heated oil, until they turn golden brown in color. Serve hot with red sauce.

So I hope you enjoyed the recipe and will make croquettes for yourselves, they are delicious.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com