Makeup Revolution Blush "Hot" Review & Swatch!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Monday, January 12, 2015





I could have bought shade "sugar" or "treat". However the shade named "Hot" really appealed to me and the fact that it's the most gorgeous pink color I've come across in my life,that's sayin' something.

Shade
Hot. A flattering warm pink shade.

Price
I bought it for 225 PKR from an online shopping website just4girls.pk.

Claims
None. Ingredients and other details are mentioned.

Packaging
It comes in a plastic black 3.4g container with a clear lid. The packaging is simple and not at all sturdy as the lid comes off easily.

Pigmentation
No doubt the quantity is not even worth mentioning but the blush is so intensely pigmented that a little amount is needed for the cheeks and the color is very buildable.

Texture
The blush is soft to touch, doesn't feel gritty while applying or swatching but yeah I've noticed considerable fall out which makes the pan quite dirty.

Scent
None

Longevity
It stayed upto 5 hours which is very impressive lasting power in my opinion.

Finish
Now it's all up to you if you want to create soft natural looking cheeks or want to go for a more clownish effect "LOL", because both of these looks can be easily achieved with this blush.

My Thoughts
This tiny blush is somewhat of a gem in my collection. This is the first shade of matte pink blush that has suited me immensely and has been my everyday go to blush since the day it arrived. It's dirt cheap, leaves cheeks looking smooth and defined, also doesn't feel like a cheap powdery blush while using. The longevity power is great and the pigmentation is oh la la. However I wish Makeup Revolution could have provided more quantity or simply should have launched a bigger blush in this exact shade. I'm really pleased by this blush and would ignore the cons considering the price. Overall I think this is a good blush for everyday wear and in my opinion would really complement fair toned gals.

Recommendation
Buy it, because it's nice and cheap.

Would I Repurchase
Yes

Do you own this blush? What do you think about it?

Swatch with and without editing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com