St Ives Apricot Scrub Review!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Saturday, February 07, 2015





Hello everyone
I hope you all are well and keeping good care of your skin. Today I'm going to review the St Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub. Let me tell you that St Ives has become one of my favorite brands because their products are really satisfying quality. I've read various reviews regarding this scrub and It's all been praises. Let's see how it turned out to be for me.

Price
I bought it for 475 PKR from Al Fatah.

Claims
From America's #1 Scrub brand, this award-winning Apricot Scrub with 100% Natural exfoliants deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.
* Hypoallergenic
* Non-comedogenic
* Formulated without Parabens and Phthalates.

Directions
Moisten face with water. Place product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. For best results use 3 to 4 times per week.

Packaging
It comes in a plastic 283g tub(it also comes in a tube.) This tub is bulky and isn't travel friendly due to its big size.

Scent
At first sniff I didn't like the scent but after continuous usage I've come to enjoy the smell. It does smell of apricot in a pleasant way but I know some people won't like it.

My Thoughts
First of all I wouldn't recommend using this scrub for 3 to 4 times per week as it's very harsh. 1 or 2 times a week is enough. This scrub is very thick in texture and has very harsh granules but I like the fact of it being abrasive as it really does the job of cleaning away all the dirt and makeup on my face. After using it my face feels smooth and soft. Also this is a blemish control scrub and believe me when I say that my pimples have almost become small in size due to its usage and there is a huge difference in the way my skin looks. I used it once on my body and I was amazed at how effectively it removed the dead cells from my body and it was easily washable without any granules left behind. My whole family uses this scrub and we all are extremely pleased with it. It contains salicylic acid which I know is really good for getting rid of pimples and St Ives is absolutely right in claiming of making this scrub with natural ingredients as this scrub does mostly contain natural ingredients. Overall I would say that this is a really nice scrub and the big tub lasts for such a long time. It is a great economical scrub. I haven't found any cons about it.

Recommendation
Yes to all

Would I repurchase
Yes

Do you own this scrub? What do you think about it?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com