Review // Bh Cosmetics Pink A Dot 11pcs Brush Set

By Chaste & Beautiful - Saturday, February 21, 2015















Hello Dudettes,
I'm not going to babble much today because this post is extremely picture heavy. One thing I'm pretty sure about is that after owning these brushes, my thirst for more brushes has risen and these brushes have made me apply makeup in such a professional way that it almost feels like a child's play.

Introduction
These brushes come in a pink travel container with black polka dots that can be closed together in a case of travelling and contains 11 brushes. The brushes have golden ferrules and black dyed wooden handles with pink polka dots with Bh cosmetics embossed on each brush. Everything about this set is super reliable and worth every penny you pay. The bristles are light pink dyed from their tops and the brushes are super duper soft, I mean I can't stress this enough how soft these are and how lovely they feel on my skin. I washed these brushes before using them and I'm impressed because none of them shed any hair while using or washing except the lip brush which shed three hairs(sounds horrific but that's fine by me). When these brushes arrived they didn't smell weird as some brushes do and they didn't scratch my skin.

Price
I bought these for 2900 PKR from a facebook page Makeup and Accessories. I ordered these from their website kohlmag.com


Deluxe Fan Brush
I haven't found much use out of this one and it's my least favorite brush in this set. I use it for applying highlighter on my cheekbones and that only rarely. However, it's nice to have it in my collection.


Powder Brush
I love this brush because it's the perfect size to fit my small face. I apply powder with it, sometimes blush which this brush is really good at and it's really effective for applying cream blush as well. But I think people with large faces won't like it for applying face powder because it isn't that big and fluffy.


Angled Blush Brush
This is somewhat of a gem because it works wonders for contouring or simply for applying blush. I've also used it for applying highlighter on my cheekbones and it's fantastic.


Classic Foundation Brush
This is a typical flat foundation brush. It's beautifully made and applies the foundation well but it doesn't give that well blended look. I think I'll buy a buffing or a flat kabuki brush for applying foundation.


Tapered Shadow Blending Brush
This brush is the jack of all trades as with this brush, you can apply shadow all over the lid, or smudge a shadow in the crease or you can smoke up the outer v of the eyes and you can also put an eyeshadow in the tear duct area. This brush is amazing and my another favorite as well.


Classic Shadow Brush
This brush is mainly used for applying eyeshadow all over the lid or you can also use it for the crease area.


Small Smudge Brush
Oh this brush is lovely for blending and smudging all those nook and crannies you think are looking out of place or untidy. Also this is excellent for the lower lash line and works great for highlighting the brow bone or filling in the brows.


Angled Shadow Brush
This brush is good for creating a cat eye line or smoking the outer v of the eyes but I wish it was more dense and flat so that it gave enough precision while creating a flick but otherwise it's a fine brush.


Flat Eyeliner Brush
I've found no major use of this brush except filling in the brows a bit. I tried to apply liner with this brush but didn't like the result as it wasn't very neat. So I'm not a fan of this brush because I wish it was angled then it would have made a perfect eyeliner brush. Also I've tried using it in the lower lash line and there it works nicely.


Lip Brush
I didn't like this brush because when I washed it, it shed three hairs and I got a little worried so I didn't use it in fear of losing more hair. But still it applies lipstick well.


Tapered Eyeliner Brush
This brush is a master in putting eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyes or lining the lower lash line.

This is what all of my brushes look like









Uff it was one long post but I hope I've covered all the points. Let me tell you once again that I love these brushes because they're super soft, they fit perfectly in my hand, they retain their shape after washing, they don't stink, I haven't noticed any major hair shedding and there is no right and wrong in using these brushes, you can use them the way you want to. The best thing is it comes with a holder which works great for travelling or simply for storing the brushes. The holder isn't made of cheap stuff but is a leather made holder and looks so cute on my vanity.

If you have any questions or you liked my post, then please comment below. Your feedback is what I want to hear.

Don't forget to follow me on GFC, Twitter, Bloglovin, Facebook and Instagram.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love your review and these brushes look super cute :) i need them now :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah do buy these brushes. They are simply awesome:)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you covered each brush in detail. I need a fan brush but perhaps something thinner! As for the contouring brush, I love the shape of it! My Sigma one is identical and I agree it is pretty great! :) Thank you for letting me know about your review! xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for praising my efforts. Yes the contour brush is great but I haven't compared it to the Sigma one because I don't own Sigma brushes. Thanks again dear:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing dear :) I really love these brushes from Bh Cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great set to own! Love how cute the travel container is too! Thanks for reviewing!!

    www.livelearnluxeit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely own these. Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  5. I've heard many good things about these and I love how affordable they are. Great post! :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great quality. You should definitely try them. Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great set of brushes. Nice review! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These seem so nice! A girl can never have enough makeup brushes ;) .

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brushes can make the makeup look entirely different. Loved how you covered every brush in detail, I find the fan brush quite useless as I never understand what to use it for. Blush, contouring and foundation brush are my main needs! :) x

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I quite agree with you,blush, contouring and foundations brushes come very handy. Thanks:)

      Delete
  9. Pink Cosmetics,Manicure and Pedicure,Greece,Makeup brushes,Makeup brush set,Cosmetics online,Beauty products,Contour makeup ,Foundation makeup,Cheap makeup brushes,Face makeup,Professional makeup brushes,Cosmetics online shopping.

    Pink Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink Cosmetics , Manicure and Pedicure , Greece , Makeup brush set , Cosmetics online Shopping , Beauty products Wholesale Store , Contour makeup Kit , Foundation makeup Brush , Cheap makeup brushes , Face makeup Brushes, Professional makeup brushes Set .

    Professional makeup brushes Set

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com