Review // Petal Fresh Apricot & Aloe Whitening Facial Scrub!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Friday, April 17, 2015






Hi my lovely readers,
I was in search of a new scrub because my St Ives Apricot Scrub is almost done with. The Petal Fresh brand has always been in my mind, I don't know why but the cheap price attracted me. So I bought the Petal Fresh Apricot & Aloe Whitening Facial Scrub. Head down to read my thoughts.




Price
I bought this for 265 PKR from Al Fatah. You can purchase it online from just4girls.pk

Claims
Petal Fresh Exfoliating Facial Scrub is full of natural ingredients to provide superior exfoliation and address discoloration. Apricot exfoliates gently, while organic Chamomile Flower Extract and Aloe Leaf Juice soothe the skin. Formulated with our Petal Fresh Fairness Technology, this product provides excellent results over time to lighten the signs of sun damage and hyper-pigmentation. Use after cleansing to leave your skin radiant and ready to moisturize.
* Paraben, Phtalate, Sulfate and Color Free.
* Petal Fresh Products are Never tested on animals.

Directions
Massage onto damp skin of face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.

Packaging
It comes in a 200ml white plastic squeeze(y) tube with a transparent flip flop cap. The nozzle is small so the desired amount comes out. I did not experience any product leakage.

Scent
This scrub smells lovely, "Caramel" I'm looking at you.

Consistency
The texture is thick but easily spreads onto the face.

My Thoughts
I'm not certain why but I need more than a pea sized amount to work it onto my face because if I take less quantity, I don't feel the granules on my face. This scrub has these brown colored granules which feel very nice and gentle when I scrub my face, the granules feel like cement on my face(sounds weird I know). However, I wouldn't recommend it for daily usage. After rinsing and patting my skin dry, I don't feel any residue left and my skin doesn't feel dry or stripped of its natural oils like some scrubs tend to do. Luckily my skin feels moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply some lotion on my face. The smell is wonderful and lingers a bit. The ingredients are quite amazing and the fact that it's cruelty free makes me happy. This scrub brightens my complexion for a long time rather than whitening it, so the whitening claims in my opinion are, just an advertising expertise. Overall I would give a big thumbs up to this scrub because it comes so cheap and performs very well especially for dry skins. It does not contain any harmful ingredients and I haven't had any breakouts after using this scrub. The only bummer is that quite an ample quantity is needed to scrub which in a way makes the scrub finish quickly. I would give 4.5/5 to this scrub.

Recommendation
To everyone especially to those with dry skins.

Would I Repurchase?
Yes!

I hope you liked this post and don't forget to comment below.

Don't forget to follow me on GFC, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

Have you tried any Petal Fresh products or this scrub?**

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. ohhh finally o reached to your blog I don't know something was wrong with the links nice review girl!!!
    I totally trust st lves but can't try this one bcuz have oily skin.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, well you can use it in the winters. Yeah I don't know what was wrong with my links. Thanks a bunch for stopping by:)

      Delete
  2. Nice review. I also use st. Ives. But this one also looks nice coz my skin is dry.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not familiar with this brand but would def try this.Lovely review:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not for my skin type, nice review. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog plus review as well dear. So far i have tried petal masks....they work pretty well for me. following you.
    kanwalikram'sblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post hun! :)

    thesyedasisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks good :) surely gonna try this out and I love your detailed review :) keep up your good spirits :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank for the review,use White Glow Facial Scrub It would Restore natural glow to your skin and deep nourish
    Buy Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy Online Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com