Sentimental Jewelry By Custom Necklace!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Wednesday, September 11, 2019



Hello beauties,

I hope you all are well. Today, I’ll be talking about Custom-Necklace. A brand I’ve come to know about through their Personalized jewelry. I still remember the time my mother gifted me a necklace embodying a capital A (the first initial of my real name). Till this day, that necklace holds a special place in my heart and yes, I’ve worn it to death.

Custom jewelry is the way to get into the monogram trend. Even if you do not consider yourself a jewelry person, I’m sure a piece of jewelry bearing your initials, or a phrase that you hold dear to your heart will not only add sentimental value to your life but help define yourself.


More About The Brand



Custom-necklace is an jewelry manufacturer that offers fashionable and gorgeous personalized jewelry. We get professional team of designers to turn names and initials into lovely pieces of jewelry. Wide categories such as name necklaces, monogram choker necklaces and family pendants come with good quality and competitive pricing via using of the latest jewelry making technology. Factory procedures are well organized to bring about efficient service delivery.

From the technical team right down to shipment agents that process check out of packages, we offer fast, professional and timely delivery as these aspects are major priorities required to satisfy all our clients.

We are looking forward to see you on Custom-necklace.com enjoying our designs made with a lot of passion. Each piece can be personalized by choosing the name, initials ,lettering type, metal and stones to meet your personal sense of style.



Monogram Earrings

Custom-Necklace have a plethora of meaningful monogrammed jewelry items on their website: necklaces, rings, bracelets, cuff links, key chains, dog tags, watches, you name it. But their collection of earrings for women is what caught my eye. From sterling silver, 18K gold, rose gold to platinum silver, you can choose the type of material you prefer.

Then it boils down to choosing your initials from your first, mid, to the last name as the three main letters you want to see on the earrings. The style of writing is present on the website. You can also make some special requests (if you have any) directly to the team.

Isn’t it an amazing feeling to put your mark on something? It could be the initials of your loved ones or a gift for someone special for an even sweeter approach. Such presents are great to capture the presence of someone you love or those you terribly miss.


My Favorite



My favorite has to be one of these from their monogram earrings. The gorgeous font, the beautiful shine of the sterling silver material, and the concept of this entire earring is what sold me.

What I love most about this product is that their offering free shipping and very fast delivery service. Which I’m sure you’ll appreciate if you’re an impatient person like me. 

With Custom-Necklace, you don’t necessarily have to stick to a theme. There are all kinds of jewelry pieces available more suitable for your niche. Specifically, if minimalist, classic, traditional, vintage or statement styles interest you.


I hope you liked this post. Have you tried any item from Custom-Necklace?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com