Review || Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask!

By Chaste & Beautiful - Friday, September 15, 2017


Hello, gals! I hope everybody’s feeling a lot better since summer heat is dying out and we’re heading towards the most beautiful season, autumn. Can’t wait for it to begin, honestly speaking! Well, the thought of autumn turns our attention to skincare and skincare simply can’t be ignored during the cool months of autumn and winter. My experience tells me that doing skin and hair care in the colder weather refreshes the skin, taking out all the grub and dust we absorb during summer. Moreover, this care lasts till next year. So, never take it lightly.


During my shopping spree this month, I got myself Freeman’s Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask. I had heard many praises of it and this mask is also considered the best product of Freeman. Finding it in Al-Fatah was a really pleasant surprise and this surprise got even more intensified when I came to know it only cost PKR: 295 for 175 ml. That’s abundant quantity, isn’t it? Now let’s check out the quality.

Packaging and Texture

The packaging is okay as it’s a big, sturdy plastic tube that contains black, jelly-like, sweet flavored and spa smelling mask, which can be squeezed out easily. It can get messy, yes, if the cap is loose but I’ve been lucky to get my hands on the one that shuts down tightly. Though, I’m sure its heavyweight and uncertain cap won’t make it so travel-friendly. If you do need to carry it with you, better shut the lid with a duct tape.


Ingredients

Don’t want to bore you with ingredients, so cutting it short, it’s made of natural ingredients, is Paraben free, and hasn’t been tested on animals. Furthermore, it suits all skin types.

Application Method

I used a flat brush to apply the mask, however, if you’re comfortable with your fingers, go ahead but make sure your hands are clean! Apply it on your face, including lips and neck.

It won’t spread evenly but the instant warmth it’ll provide to your skin will notify you whether you got all the skin covered or not.

The jelly consistency doesn’t let it spread evenly but that’s not an issue at all. The tiny, black sugar granules can be felt on the skin, yet the grains do not feel harsh, they’re rather soothing.

Let the mask stay on for at least 15-20 minutes. Then scrub your skin and lips for 2 extra minutes. Afterwards, wash it off with tap water.

I saw an instant glow in my complexion, soft and smooth skin with most of the blackheads gone, leaving behind unbelievably pore-less, baby touch skin.



Results

It’s a miracle mask I must say, as it also clears the tone and improves the texture of skin - like you’ve actually had a facial from a beauty salon. Plus, the warmth it leaves upon application soothes your senses and calms your composure, minus any damage or dryness. I’ve used many masks in my life and I knew right after the first application of this mask that I’ll fall in love with it. 

It even has the tendency to make your lips look super-soft and pink! You can use it for manicure/pedicure sessions and makeup removal as well. Believe me, once you start to massage your skin, you don’t want to stop (earnestly, I didn’t.) Moreover, considering the price tag, it won’t hurt to use this product as copiously as possible. Amazingly, it has strange, healing power and you totally feel rejuvenated after just one course. Now, I’m questioning myself repeatedly why didn’t I buy it earlier? Why did I spend thousands of bucks on other expensive ones?

To make the most out of this mask, simply apply it and lay down with your face straight and trust me, you’ll snooze off due to the comforting feeling it provides. It is a great buy for mature women too, who just need something speedy to uplift their skin and the scent of this product really console your senses. After using this product, I didn’t feel the need to buy any separate mask (it works brilliantly both as a mask and as an exfoliator,) I only craved a serum to make my skin even suppler. 


Rating and Recommendation

I’ll rate it 4.8/5, since, it lives up to its claims. As for recommendations, what are you waiting for? Grab it now, rather keep a backup. It’s easily available from any good departmental store.

Would I Repurchase?

Definitely Yes! 


Have You Tried This Freeman Mask?

Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin and Gfc………..

Share Love and follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest……

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. is it good for oily skin or normal skin?

    great review though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did mention in my review that it is good for all skin types. My mom has an oily skin tone and it worked nicely for her. Though, I am not sure how this product will react in hot weather. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I have almost finished my first tube, I love it way too much lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a very nice product. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try this mask for sometime. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! It's great! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Great review. Definitely I am getting it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should - it's a very good product. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. This stunning pair of BLOWFISH is ideal for daily wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. The POSITIVE 3 in 1 Activated Charcoal (deep clean) Peel off mask sucks out all the germs, dirt & pollution particles giving you a DEEP CLEANSE treatment at home. This Charcoal Mask (Peel off) exfoliates your skin, eliminates dry, dead skin cells, excess oil (Sebum), whiteheads and blackheads off your skin.Charcoal face mask




    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
    Best Skin Polishing in hyderabad
    Skin Polishing Treatment in Banjarahills
    Best Clinic for Skin Polishing in Madinaguda
    face skin Polishing treatment in Gachibowli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cocotech produces high quality activated carbons in India. The leading activated carbon manufacturing company from Tamil Nadu is one of the pioneers in the industry.

    ReplyDelete

Readers I love to read your comments so feel free to comment on my blog but please keep a lid on bad language. If you have any questions or queries, email me at beautyheidi8@gmail.com